Becoming One with God and With Your Spouse
Meets on Sunday Mornings at 11:00 AM – Room 97/99
Becoming One is a class that provides a place for young married couples starting a family to
deepen their relationship with one another and with God. Come and explore what it means to
be in covenant relationship with your spouse.
• To study God’s Word with an emphasis on dealing with the influences facing young
married couples in the world today.
• To provide a loving, nurturing environment where couples support other couples as
they grow in God’s grace.
•To provide married couples with an opportunity to serve others by working together
and growing in the Christian faith.
• We usually begin with a brief fellowship over coffee and snacks.
• Our lessons will always be Biblically based – often working our way through books of the
Bible, as well as topical studies that include marriage and parenting.
• We strive to create an open discussion in which we can benefit from one another’s
perspectives and experiences.
• We will always end with a time of prayer for each other to lift up our praises and
For more information, you will find us on Facebook under “Becoming One Community” or email